I thought I would do a roundup of small gifts that would be perfect for Secret Santa gifts, I decided to keep my budget around £25 mark! This is generally more geared towards women but there could be a few ideas for the men in your life too!
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette – I absolutely love this palette, it is so pigmented and has a great shade range filled with mattes and shimmers. This Palette ends up around £22 with shipping and there are other Zoeva palettes that may tickle your secret santa’s fancy.
- Jo Malone little luxuries – these are travel size pampering goodnesses, I thought I would combine them but due to Jo Malone’s hefty price tag separately they fall under my budget. They have travel size candles for £22, Bath Oils for £17, Bath Soaps for £14 and hand and body lotion for £19 in some of the most popular scents like Pomegranate Noir and Lime Basil and Mandarin. So although these are more expensive for the dinky product I think they are great gifts for if you’re stuck or if you know someone likes a pamper. Also, Jo Malone wrap everything so beautifully that it will immediately look special when they wrap that ribbon around it.
- A beanie/hat – because everyone wants something snuggly and warm, I’ve found these lovely ones from ASOS and River Island and you could always pick one with matching scarf and gloves too!
- CD/DVD – this is always a fail safe for the men in my life, so here are some new releases that might be of interest – Coldplay, Ellie Goulding and of course the queen, Adele. DVD wise – Antman, Ted 2 and Inside Out!
- Books – now of course this is no surprise to anyone who knows me, I am an avid reader so I thought I could share some of my favourites! We were liars by E. Lockhart – Great for teen readers who love books/films like Gone Girl, easy to swallow but is still mysterious and addictive. Severed Heads & Broken Hearts (or The Beginning of Everything in US) by Robyn Schnieder– this is my favourite book, perfect for easy reads that have a great twist. For fans of John Green. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell – very similar to SH&BH as it is again an easy read but the best quality of this book is Rowell’s ability to create a lovable, relatable character. You really fall in love with both characters and invest in their stories. Finally, Wild by Cheryl Strayed – for those who love to travel, this book will inspire wanderlust and make you feel all kinds of things. I personally think every woman should read this book. All of these books are actually way under the £25 mark as well.
Hope your Christmas Shopping goes smoothly, keep an eye out here on Littleonee for more ideas!
Do you do Secret Santa?